ALEX JOE WAS FOUND IN CENTRAL PHOENIX:
Fourteen-year-old had been camping in a Phoenix park:
MISSING NAVAJO: 14-year old Alexander Darwin Joe, goes by Alex, missing since Monday, March 19, 2007, last seen in Surprise, Ariz., on Tasha drive. He is 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs about 190. He has a dark complexion, with short hair brown hair, and has a small, visible scar on his right eyebrow. Alex was last seen wearing a school uniform: a navy blue polo t-shirt, khaki color pants, carrying a black backpack, he was headed to school, but had never made it in that morning. Contact family: (623) 734-6234 or (602)403-1899 or you can contact Eva Atencio (Alex's mother) @ 623-734-6234.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
NEW! Censored News
- ► 2013 (982)
- ► 2012 (793)
- ► 2011 (861)
- ► 2010 (731)
- ► 2009 (532)
- ► 2008 (686)
- Desert Rock: Navajo grandmother asks 'Do you remem...
- Anne Frank at Bosque Redondo: So the world will re...
- America's Holocaust, American Indian Genocide Mus...
- O'odham Gather in Quitovac to Protect Sacred Place...
- UPDATED: Peltier, 'My Life is My Sundance' Theater...
- Canada's Military Plots War Crimes Against Indigen...
- Western Shoshone welcomed at Indigenous Summit in ...
- Rumsfeld torture case thrown out
- FOUND: Navajo boy missing in Arizona
- Racism: Houston Mayor Pro Tem Insults American Ind...
- Gold mining and secret hazardous dump threaten O'o...
- EPA blows whistle on Tohono O'odham officials over...
- Updated: Blood Money: Chiquita, Drummond coal and ...
- Native Roots CD Release Party
- Native Roots invitation
- Guatemala: Indigenous radio station denied accredi...
- Register to monitor Minutemen at the border
- Trespassing, the movie you didn't see at Sundance
- Desecration of Mato Paha (Bear Butte)
- Peltier theater review includes censored facts
- Mohawks block off disputed quarry
- Zapatista Comandantes Prepare for Northern Border
- Zapatistas' Other Campaign: Cucapa Fishing Rights
- Gila River: Toxic Racism Protest
- Iraq war protests lead to arrests throughout US
- United States Selling Indigenous Peoples' DNA
- TACOMA, Wash: Dennis Banks and "One Struggle"
- Nuclear Test Site: Reunion with Corbin
- Peter Coyote, circular giving on Hopiland
- Sacred Hoop: Celebrating Sacred Peaks
- Radioactive water near Hopi springs
- Cucapa carry out fishing rights
- Navajo Generating Station in Page among top 10 tox...
- White Mountain Apache chairman responds to Snowbow...
- Mohawks: Colonial Collapse of the Western Hemisphe...
- With a $25 million fine, Chiquita washes its hands...
- Indigenous World Water Day March 22
- Coal company linked to Chiquita death squads
- Katrina: Twisted relief went to Blackwater mercena...
- Desert Rock, dirty air and dirty tricks
- CERD presses for passage of Indigenous rights at U...
- Buffalo in Yelowstone Alert: Call Congessman
- Leonard Peltier West Coast Forum
- Congress investigates Yellowstone bison slaughter
- Southwest Climate Justice Summit in Flagstaff Marc...
- Alaska: Native Movement launches Indigenous leader...
- Canada scolded over Indigenous exploitation at UN
- Flagstaff: Celebration of Peaks Victory!
- Center for Biological Diversity: Court halts waste...
- Indigenous Action: Sacred Peaks Victory for Cultur...
- Derechos Humanos: Stop the Raids!
- Western Shoshone: Hold Canada's gold mining corpor...
- Sierra Club thanks Native activists and attorney
- Save the Peaks Celebration Phoenix
- Sierra Club: Federal court rules for tribes on sno...
- Salt River: Indigenous Peoples Day resolution
- Enron prosecutor takes on Navajo uranium cleanup
- Migrant apprehensions down, deaths up
- Derechos Humanos: Demilitarize border
- Navajos tired of politicans' power plant cheerlead...
- Navajo corn, Renzi and military intelligence
- Mohawk Nation News
- Concerts to save Oakland Intertribal Friendship Ho...
- Media Spin
- Carter Camp: Remembering Wounded Knee
- Geronimo's memorial site in the Gila
- Racism at the Northern and Southern Borders
- MacDonald: Where are the Navajo millionaires?
- Peltier's "My Life is My Sun Dance" Boulder
- Alaska: Red Oil says 'No' to Shell Oil
- ▼ March (70)