Indigenous Peoples and Human Rights

October 25, 2009

MNN: Hail Mary Pass by James (Moon Bat) O'Reilley

HAIL MARY PASS BY JAMES [MOON BAT] OREILLEY
Mohawk Nation News

http://www.mohawknationnews.com/

(PHOTO: Kahentinetha after she was beaten by border guards. She suffered a heart attack when border agents put her in a stresshold and attempted to murder her in 2006.)


MNN. Oct. 25, 2009. A Hail Mary pass is when a long ball in football is thrown down the field towards the offence’s goal line. It’s a last ditch hysterical attempt [by the federal Mud Dogs] to beat the invincible Ongwehone Eagles. Time has run out for the mud dogs to stop their losses. They are desperate to win. If this pass is completed, they can go on to score the winning goal. Hey, Mud Dogs, it’s hopeless. Give it up! You ain’t goin’ nowhere with it!!

Montreal ambulance chaser, James Moon-Bat Oreilley, wanted my files. He was looking for my defense strategies on the Federal Court of Canada border case. Sometime in the ethereal future, Canada is going to try to carry out their plot to remove me from the earth. This comes on the heels of events where Mohawks and other Indigenous nations are asserting sovereignty, which MNN posts truthfully.

Last week my friend, a lawyer in Montreal, phoned me. He had been helping us in the FCC case to charge the border agents who almost killed me at Kawenoke of Akwesasne on June 14, 2008.

My friend received a call from James OReilley who wanted all my files to be SENT over to him and that I had given my permission. It’s a lie!

What’s odd here is that my case is against the CBSA [Canadian Border Services Agency] who are represented by James Oreilley. He is on retainer with Akwesasne Mohawk Council and Akwesasne Mohawk Police, my adversaries in this case.

My friend found this odd that OReilley would give him the impression that he was taking over my case. I told him OReilley had never called me nor had I given permission for my files to be sent to him.

My friend found this strange. I took this to mean highly questionable behavior. We are now forced to ask the Quebec Bar if they condone this kind of behavior of their lawyers who are in a conflict of interest. Can he represent my opponents and request my files without my knowledge or permission while falsely stating they have my permission?

As far as I know the Federal Court of Canada is not going ahead with this case because I can’t afford it. They initially ordered me to put $20,000 on deposit as a retainer to cover the crown’s costs. They’ve declared that because I live in Kahnawake I am not a resident of Canada. I must pay ALL court costs as a foreigner, which they told me is mandated in Canadian law.

We can only speculate that there is a plan in motion to get me into custody to kill me. Despite the squad of commandos brought in that day, the CBSA botched the hit. Since then they needed to keep their claws hooked into my flesh. So they drummed up bogus charges so they could drag me back into custody to finish the job. That’s why these unknown charges have been filed.

I have no outstanding charges, warrants or citations that I know of. My friend thought they were looking for something on me. He felt that it may have to do with a rumor that the Akwesasne Mohawk Police charged me on behalf of CBSA, who are the main ones gunning for me. I think they want to charge me with failing to die.

It appears they want to know what kind of defense I’ve mounted for the eventual exercising of these phony charges. We hear a posse of their agents wanna com git me one of these days.

My understanding is there is a process involved when someone is held hostage by the authorities. First the arresting officers can decide to release the suspect on their own recognizance. The suspect could be held over for a bail hearing and then released, or have bail conditions imposed or money posted for a promise to appear.

If bail is not granted, the suspect is held in jail until their trial date, which could be months over a period of time.

The purpose of putting me in custody would be to have me miraculously disappear once and for all, or to put MNN out of commission. Water boarding, rape, torture, humiliation, beating and psychological tactics are commonly used by law enforcement. Anthony Griffin, Harriet Nahanee and many others have died under mysterious circumstances which were never satisfactorily explained to their families.

When we exercise indigenous sovereignty this is the treatment we can expect. No one is exempt.

Oreilly’s Hail Mary pass is bound to fail. He didn’t get my files. If this plan had succeeded, they would have known everything I told my lawyer friend about it. They would use this information against me and how I will respond to their interrogation.

We know well placed police informants in Akwesane read MNN. They are in a position to provide their version of intel to their handlers. The two people with me during the attempted Murder At The Border have surreptitiously removed themselves from my company. They could provide intel on their version of events to try to provide deeper insights into how we work as a people.

Nabbing and putting me away is a real threat. Why it’s taking so long for this kangaroo court system to work is because Canada has no jurisdictional over me or my territory. According to the FCC court order, because I live in Kahnawake and am a Kanionkehaka, a separate sovereign nation, I am not a resident of the colony of Canada. Therefore, Canada has no jurisdiction over me. The attempted murder by the CBSA happened in Kawenoke which is part of sovereign Mohawk territory.

Actually, anything I have to say about this is on MNN.

Kahentinetha MNN Mohawk Nation News, www.mohawknationnews.com kahentinetha2@yahoo.com Note: Your financial help is needed and appreciated. Please send your donations by check or money order to “MNN Mohawk Nation News”, Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L 1B0. Or go to PayPal on MNN website. Nia:wen thank you very much. Go to MNN AKWESASNE category for more stories; New MNN Books Available now!

NOTE: Two Mohawk women were brutally assaulted on June 14, 2008 at the Akwesasne border. They could not bring charges against the border guards unless they paid court costs. Prothonotary Mireille Tabib made an order on October 23, 2008 that Mohawks residing in Akwesasne and Kahnawake are not residents of Canada. Subsequent orders supporting Tabib are: Judge Francois Lemieux on January 29, 2009; and Claude Morissette on March 16, 2009. FCA T-1309-08 and T-288-09.

No comments: