Indigenous Peoples and Human Rights

September 17, 2026

THE DOGS OF WAR: The A.I. Crime Syndicate

THE DOGS OF WAR: The A.I. Crime Syndicate


A.I. is used in the development of robots. Image: U.S. Marines testing robotics for war.

By Brenda Norrell, Censored News, Sept. 17, 2026

Universities across the country are now offering classes in A.I. (how to use stolen data to make more money for yourself.)

The trail is long back to Israel and Epstein at Arizona State University.

ASU is now offering a class in A.I. for investigative journalists. ASU is even offering a certificate in it. We wish this was fake news and not an oxymoron.

Some of the new 'reporters' online have joined the cause and are now posting A.I. written 'news stories,' claiming others hard work as their own. However, the technology to expose them is advancing as fast as the crime syndicate itself. Now, you can run the words of their articles through the free online 'Scan for A.I.' websites, known as 'Scan for A.I. parasites.'

Ironically, ASU's college newspaper pulled off numerous articles that were exposed as A.I. written.

Epstein used non-profits and MIT's Joi Ito to funnel money to ASU to promote their agenda, A.I., genetics and cyber currency. They even targeted journalism at ASU by way of non-profit.

At the beginning of the genocide in Palestine, ASU led a coalition of universities to promote Israel, while at the same time, ASU arrested peaceful protesters supporting Palestine on campus.

The A.I. cheerleaders say A.I. is data scraping the web's data to "train" its computers.

Not so.

The A.I. companies have data scraped and stolen all of our copyrighted articles at Censored News, and are now using our unique articles to answer questions -- without permission -- and making money off our unpaid writers work.

The horrific data centers are documented now poisoning the air and rivers. And finally the United Nations has changed its stance and no longer supports A.I., citing the threat to the future of humanity.

However those choosing to ignore ethics and theft remain on the gravy train. And that gravy train includes millions of dollars in defense contracts for ASU for the development of A.I. and robotics for war. 


Copyright Censored News. Content may not be used without written permission, or in any way for revenues.

No comments: