Indigenous Peoples and Human Rights

March 22, 2024

Censored News: Reader Supported News



Comcaac Photo by Brenda Norrell

Censored News: Reader-Supported News
Thank you readers, we've reached our goal!


Donate via PayPal

Thank you everyone! We've reached our goal of $400 for a new computer. Our computer was destroyed when we posted our latest series. Thanks again!

Censored News is reader-supported news, with no ads, salaries, or revenues, and depends on reader donations to keep going. Donations help pay the cost of equipment, laptops and audio  equipment, and expenses for live coverage.

Thank you, Brenda
brendanorrell@gmail.com

4 comments:

DoomsdaysCW said...

Hi Brenda. Thank you for all you do. I've been spreading the word about your fundraiser. How much are you looking to raise and how close are you to your goal? Best, D-Day.

Censored News, publisher Brenda Norrell said...

Hi, Thanks for asking. The laptops I use cost about $400. I've received $25 today. My laptop was somehow destroyed as I posted my latest series this week.

DoomsdaysCW said...

Hi. Well, you're $25 closer to your goal. I hope to get more folks to donate. Keep doing what you do!

DoomsdaysCW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.