![]() |
| Lolly Be (front) with friends at Mni Wiconi Ten Year NODAPL Reunion |
Phew what a whirlwind!
I feel like I went through a portal to another realm of camp life and now I’m sitting in an airport trying to make sense of these two worlds. I can tell you that living together in community with shared values and purpose feels a lot more Real than this modern society.
I didn’t have expectations when I showed up. I am actually amazed at how we managed to attune to the strong frequency we shared 10 years ago. This gathering was relatively small compared to the camps, maybe just over 100 people, but the spirit of what we all lived back then was present again.
I realized last night that it could have been “just” a reunion, with camping, meals and hugs, and that would have been great.
But this was much more than that.
The Lakota spiritual leader came, Arvol Looking Horse, and activated the actual coals from the sacred fire at Standing Rock No Dapl, and brought the flame back to life. I won’t feign to understand what that truly means in the dimensions beyond the physical, but I recognize that this reconnection has to do with our future and not only the past.
Everyone connected to it knows that it is a powerful force that reached directly into our spirits, all over the world. And now it has been reignited, it burned day and night for four days. Prayers and medicines were offered to it, tears and laughter shared around it.
The movement wasn’t only about one pipeline. It is an activation in everyone who knows that this modern way of life has lost its way, and that the guidance of where we need to go is within the indigenous wisdom which has been held by the original people of the land.
For each of us who made it back to the prairie this weekend, there are thousands more who were there in spirit. I was barely online but I see that many are sharing photos of Nodapl times. Know that you are included, you did not miss out, you are part of this just the same even if your feet weren’t on the land this time.
Energy knows no distance, our hearts are all connected, just know that the vibration we all shared then is still with us, it is never gone. I think the present moment needs us all to share it wherever we are.
Mni Wiconi!
![]() |
| Courtesy Photo. Standing Rock, October 2016. Read more https://www.nhregister.com/columnist/article/Randall-Beach-From-East-Rock-to-Standing-Rock-11325565.php |
Thank you Lolly Be for sharing with Censored News.
Copyright Lolly Be 2026


No comments:
Post a Comment