Thursday, October 22, 2015

Mohawk Nation News 'Kahnawake Gala'



Please post & distribute. Nia:wen.
MNN. Oct. 21, 2015. Press Conference at 10:00 a.m., Thursday, October 22. Everyone is welcome to stand together in solidarity at Tim Horton’s at the east end of the community of Kahnawake on Highway 138. The Family Compact & Chateau Clique own the banks that plan to get Montreal to start dumping 8 billion litres of raw sewage into the kaniatarowano:onwe on November 3, 2015. We must demand a permanent commitment to stop the war on creation. A few photos of the peaceful objections that have been launched are posted:
Save the river for our children and rotikonso'tatie.
Save the river for our children and rotikonso’tatie.
Let us try and put our minds together to find a solution that will be good for all our grandchildren.  Contact and give your opinion: Mayor Denis Coderre, 514-872-0311; David Heurtel, Quebec Environment Minister, 418-521-3830; Environment Canada, 1-800-668-6767; Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, 515-277-6020, 613-995-8872. SUZANNE FORTIER, McGill; Geoff Molson 514-398-0333 river waterfront
'water' fountain, City Hall Montreal.
‘water’ fountain, City Hall Montreal.
river shade
rivr city hall
CONTACT Facebook: “Protectors of the St. Lawrence. Time for change” and
David Byrne of Talking Heads could be singing this son directly to Mayor Coderre, “I don’t know why I love you like i do. All the changes you put me through. Take my money, my cigarettes, and i haven’t seen the worst of it yet. I want to know that you’ll tell me, I love to stay. Take me to the river, drop me in the water, dip me in the water. washing me down, washing me down”.
MNN Mohawk Nation News or more news, books, workshops, to donate and sign up for MNN newsletters, go to More stories at MNN Archives. Address: Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] for original Mohawk music visit

No comments:

Censored News PayPal

Censored News depends on reader donations for live coverage.

Censored News Copyrights

Copyrights of Censored News content are maintained by all writers, photographers and anyone whose work appears on Censored News. No content may be used without permission. No content may be used in any revenue scheme.