Monday, August 22, 2011

Mary Sojourner: San Francisco Peaks 'From Sacrilege to Sacredness'

From Sacrilege to Sacredness: What's the Big Deal About Snowmaking?

Monday 22 August 2011
by: Mary Sojourner, New Clear Vision | Op-Ed
Photo by Outta Your Backpack Media: Author Mary Sojourner being arrested as Klee Benally chained himself to an excavator on San Franicsco Peaks

This is not the first time I’ve traveled up this mountain. My once-lover Dark Cloud and I hiked, camped and made love in these old Ponderosa and Fir forests. My road buddy Everett and I crawled into a little cave in this mountain to drink water from an icy spring that tastes of volcanic rock. I’ve danced on the thick mat of pine needles under a New Moon and followed my son up Bear Jaw trail until I had no more breath.
http://www.truth-out.org/sacrilege-sacredness-whats-big-deal-about-snowmaking/1314041968

No comments:

Censored News PayPal: Please donate for live coverage!






Censored News is reader supported news, with no grants, advertising or salaries. Donations are used to cover travel expenses for live coverage. Thank you for supporting authentic journalism! brendanorrell@gmail.com