Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Bahe: Keeping Legends Alive, Radio Show About October Sheep-Impoundments



From: "NaBahii Keediniihii"
Keeping Legends Alive, Radio Show About October Sheep-Impoundment
Greetings All,
40 years, I have lived and witness my Dineh community stand up for liberation, honor the Treaty of 1868, honor their ancestors who have fought against the colonial Spainards and Euro-Americans, honor the Great Spirits of the Female Mountain (Big Mountain and Black Mesa), rekindle the flames of Dineh Sovereign resistance, and made declarations to resistance U.S. Anti-Indian policies known as PL 93-531.
Today, many of my great elder Chiefs have gone to the Spirit world and if they were still around, only they would know who I was and how I fought alongside them. Now, I am alone but I just hope to keep my elder Chiefs' voices alive.
Here's a link to a 14 minute, video slideshow that includes a radio interview about this October BIA invasion and attack on traditional life of the Dineh:
Mitakuye Oyasin.
Kat the Bahe

No comments:

Censored News PayPal



Censored News depends on reader donations for live coverage. brendanorrell@gmail.com

Censored News Copyrights

Copyrights of Censored News content are maintained by all writers, photographers and anyone whose work appears on Censored News. No content may be used without permission. No content may be used in any revenue scheme. brendanorrell@gmail.com