15TH INDIGENOUS ENVIRONMENTAL NETWORK PROTECTING MOTHER EARTH CONFERENCE
"ANSWERING MOTHER EARTH’S CALL FOR HEALING – REAFFIRMING OUR ROOTS”
July 17-20th, 2008
Newe Sogobe (Western Shoshone) Territories
Located at the (So Ho Bee) South Fork Pow-Wow Grounds in Lee, Nevada
(Located approximately 22 miles South of Elko, Nevada)
Traditional Gathering – Sacred Fire, Sweats, Camping Style, Circle Talks - Meals provided, bring your own eating utensils. Donations welcomed at the entrance, but not required, please leave dogs and pets home.
Topics to include: Traditional L.A.W.S. (Land, Air, Water, Sun); Mineral Extraction, Energy, Climate Change, Water; Rescinding the Doctrine of Discovery; Food Sovereignty; Un-Doing Colonialism; Youth Activities; Organizing and Action Trainings; Indigenous-Based Environmental Protection & Ecological Knowledge.
Hosted by: Western Shoshone Defense Project (WSDP)
Sponsored by: Indigenous Environmental Network (IEN)
For more information, contact: Simone Senogles, IEN, (218) 751-4967, Email: simone@ienearth.org Larson Bill, WSDP, (775) 468-0230, Email: wsdp@igc.org
(Please tell whoever answers, you are calling about the conference)
http://www.ienearth.org/ ....
Tom B.K. Goldtooth
Executive Director
Indigenous Environmental Network
PO Box 485Bemidji, MN 56619 USA
Email: ien@igc.org Web: http://www.ienearth.org/
Indigenous Peoples and Human Rights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Viewed This Week
-
In The Spirit of Resistance, Mni Wiconi 10 Year NODAPL Reunion "Seeing our beautiful Water Protector relatives together is a great medi...
-
Mni Wiconi NODAPL Ten Year Reunion: A Time for Healing, Prayer and a New Generation By Water Protectors, Censored News, Today, September 18,...
-
LAKOTA YOUTH RUNNERS, RUNNING FOR THE WATER Lakota Runners in 2006 took their message to Washington as the movement began to protect the wa...
-
Myron Dewey, Paiute Law Enforcement's Secret Surveillance of Defenders at Thacker Pass, Peehee Mu'huh Lithium Americas of Canada pla...
-
U S Army surveillance over the Tohono O'odham Nation, at 3:50 am on Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2026 US Military Surveillance After Federal Age...
-
Live from Mni Wiconi NODAPL Reunion at Standing Rock The broadcast ends today with a beautiful tribute to those who have passed to the Spiri...
-
Standing Rock's Mni Wiconi Reunion -- Lolly Be 'The Spirit was Present Again' Lolly Be (front) with friends at Mni Wiconi Ten Ye...
-
THE DOGS OF WAR: The A.I. Crime Syndicate A.I. is used in the development of robots. Image: U.S. Marines testing robotics for war. Universit...
-
. BREAKING NEWS Water Protectors under attack by police now Wed. Nov. 2, 2016 Go to live feeds here: http://bsnorrell.blogsp...
-
Medic treats victim of police attack at Standing Rock on Oct. 27, 2016. Photo by Rob Wilson. Victim of police attack. https://...
2 comments:
I want to come. Do I have to register in advance?
I really wanted to come to this, but don't drive a car and didn't have time to ride a bicycle from California to Nevada. If there is anyway to get there from a nearby airport, I've been unable to find it, but that may be simply because I'm a little depressed and not doing as well with the Net as I usually do.
I did feel I had some information to share about Black Mesa, and about indigenous Australia and Africa.
I might still be able to catch a plane tonight if i could get any information,
Post a Comment