MNN. Apr 14, 2013. Our red brothers and sisters are forewarned of the impending calamities of the evil industrial-military-intelligencia complex. We must stand firm on the Kaianerekowa based on our inherent natural ties to Great Turtle Island. Our treasonous corporate Indians should be pulled off their seat behind the big desk and thrown right in front of the people. The 14 warnings of the coming fascism are:
1. “Powerful expressions of nationalism”. Our band and tribal councils, along with their corporate masters are guilty of treason for aiding and abetting a foreign corporate fascist takeover. they are all subject to the penalties of the Kaianerekowa. Our mythical elder of the 4th Dimension, Red-X, suggests, “We pull them out of the closet and subject them to the will of the people.”
2. “Disdain for human rights”. As they state in their Secret Covenant, “We shall deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they have left”.
3. “Uncoopertive professionals [scientists, doctors, lawyers] Identified and eliminated”. Red-X says, “Money talks and the rest croak”.
4. “Avid militarism in local police forces”. There are dozens of policing agencies in and around Indigenous communities. Red-X says, “Take the infidels out of the closet, throw them in front of the people, who may sentence them to the red willow brigade”. According to Kaianerekowa we should police each other, eliminating need for police forces.
5. “Rampant sexism”. No respect for the balance of power that women hold in Indigenous communities. On the patriarchal band councils, Red-X says, “The ‘boyz in the band’ of the belly of the beast must be aborted”.
6. “Controlled mass media”. Five multinational corporations control media worldwide. They are the blabbermouths for ethnic cleansing and genocide. “Seize the airwaves now!” instructs the Red-X, “and speak truth to power. The truth will always rise, like the sun.”
7. “Obsession with national security”. Red-X says, “Any threats against banker’s hegemonic control of the economy is considered a threat to national security. Keep your eyes on the prize and purloin it”.
8. “Religion and the ruling bankers are tied together.” Red-X warns, “Obama thinks he’s the Messiah who shall deliver the masses, and sings, ‘Praise the lord and pass the ammunition’!”
9. “Power of corporations protected”. Preferred contracts are given to Bechtel, Kellogg, Haliburton, Brown & Root, etc. Red-X says it’s “blood for oil. No Onkwehonwe blood for oil”.
10. “Power of labor suppressed or eliminated.” Red-X asks, “Who’s really working anyway? So what’s being eliminated?”
11. “Disdain and suppression of intellectuals and the arts”. MNN and Red-X will work for liberation.
12. “Obsession with crime and punishment”. There are over 2.2 million in US prisons, the most of any country. The privatized penal system is owned by multi-billionaires such as George Wackenhut, crony of Bill Clinton. There is no line between government and private companies. They can never privately own our land. From the earth we come, to the earth we will return. Their lies cover this original lie that they own our land. Red-X says, “Anything based upon a lie is a always a lie”.
13. “Rampant cronyism and corruption”. All major corporations reap billions from war and tragedies, all un-investigated. All “democratic” governments operate by bribery and payoffs. Interpol has been asked to investigate the theft of our ever growing $60.7 trillion Indian Trust Fund.
14. “Fraudulent elections”. See Obama win! Then look at fraudulent elections based on “51% corporatism” which is manipulated by the money. See Iraq, Afghanistan, Akwesasne, Kanehsatake, Kahnawake and every other Indigenous community on Great Turtle Island. sa
Critics of current politics are considered s**t disturbers! MNN sits at the top of the pine tree like the eagle, ever watchful of any danger that might be coming from the distance to threaten the peace of the Confederacy of all Indigenous people. As Edgar Winter sang: “I’ll get some dynamite and I‘ll get a crane. I’ll blow it all up, tear it down and start all over again. I’ll build me a town that I’ll be proud to show. But I’ll keep the name ‘Tobacco Road’.”
MNN Mohawk Nation News firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com For more news, books, workshops, to donate and sign up for MNN newsletters, go to www.mohawknationnews.com More stories at MNN Archives. Address: Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L 1B0