Friday, April 12, 2013

Pohakuloa: Protect sacred land in Hawaii

By Pua
Censored News
This is where I live:
For my relations and my friends here and beyond. This is the island that I live on, this is the land base that we consider to be sacred, that our kupuna our ancient ones knew was sacred and itʻs the heart of our island everyone, the geographic heart and itʻs being bombed everyday... Pohakuloa, I wish we could just chant it all away! Kalani, my husband is standing strong with the other warriors for us all, warriors rising! Those from Hawaiʻi Island, I hope youʻre watching this because this is where you live!!!! --Pua

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very good. Thank you for posting.

Censored News PayPal

Thanks for reading Censored News for the past 10 years! I've exhausted all my funds to keep Censored News going. Please donate to help provide Internet access for Censored News! Censored News has no advertising, grants or sponsors, and depends on reader donations! Thank you! Brenda Norrell, PMB 132, 405 E Wetmore Rd, Ste 117, Tucson, Ariz. 85705