OWE AKU: Obama Has No Answer Despite Promises to Native Peoples
THS IS A WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT NO DAKOTA ACCESS PIPELINE
OBAMA HAS NO ANSWER TO INDIGENOUS MALAYSIAN WOMAN'S QUESTION ABOUT DESTROYING NATIVE LANDS
Despite Multiple Promises and Pandering to Indigenous Peoples, Obama Evades Question on Genocide and Current Invasion on Native Lands
POTUS states he'll "have to go back to my staff and find out how are we doing on this one."
TAKE ACTION - TELL HIM HE AND HIS STAFF ARE BREAKING EVEN MORE PROMISES, AGAIN AND STILL #NODAPL
CALL THE WHITE HOUSE AND TELL HIM. SHOW HIM THE POWER INDIGENOUS PEOPLE HAVE WORLDWIDE! THE WHITE HOUSE: (202) 456-1111
Obama stammering through a question about america's continuing genocide of Indigenous peoples in the united states of america. Call and remind the president of his promises.
THE WHITE HOUSE: (202) 456-1111
THINGS WE CAN ALL DO:
1. DONATE - go to www.oweakuinternational.org and click on the "Donate" button. All the money we collect goes directly to supplying the on-the-ground water protectors on the front line. There are thousands that need your support.
2. SHARE - everything you see and read on social media or in the press or expressions of your own feelings, share them with everyone and anyone you know. We are a peaceful camp and our strongest defense is the awareness of the public.
3. CALL the Governor's Office again: Tell them the job of State Police is to protect the Water Protectors, not to disappear when the people are assaulted with attack dogs and pepper spray. Office of Governor State of North Dakota
600 East Boulevard Avenue
Bismarck, ND 58505-0100
701.328.2205: fax http://www.governor.nd.gov/contact-us [to send an email]
4. CALL the Morton County Sheriff's Office and tell them that they have a responsibility and an oath to uphold the law and protect peaceful Water Protectors, against aggressive mercenaries with weaponry. The SHERIFF'S PHONE NUMBER: 701-667-3330
5. CONTACT the Dallas company, Energy Transfer, building this pipeline, plenty of numbers to call and offices to sit it. These are the people paying the private security forces to attack Water Protectors. Ms. Granado, public relations for the Fat Taker corporation, deserves a little hassling I think in her capacity as protector of the bad guys.
If your from other regions you can also call local numbers about the potential dangers. Their website states that the following phone numbers are the numbers to call if you notice anything "unusual" that could be a leak! Well, there are a lot of unusual things that could be a leak; in fact the existence of the pipeline itself is an 'unusual' occurrence that we know will cause a leak:
Pipeline Emergency Numbers
ETC Liquids 1-888-844-8134
Fayetteville Express Pipeline 1-888-844-8030
Florida Gas 1-800-238-5066
Houston Pipeline 1-800-392-1965
Lone Star NGL 1-877-839-7473
Panhandle Eastern, Sea Robin, Trunkline 1-800-225-3913
Regency Emergency Reporting - Primary 1-877-404-2730
Regency Emergency Reporting - Secondary 1-210-404-2730
San Antonio Gas Control, SEPTS, ET Fuel, Oasis 1-800-375-5702
West Virginia 1-800-375-5702
6. CALL the WHITE HOUSE: He may be a lame duck but he's still a duck! Let's get the president involved!!!
THE WHITE HOUSE: (202) 456-1111
International Justice Project
Bring Back the Way
Owe Aku is a grassroots organization of Lakota people and our allies founded to promote the protection of sacred water and preservation of our territorial lands. Our actions for environmental justice rely upon cultural revitalization as our major tool in achieving our goals. The principle location from which are operations are based are on Lakota territory along Wounded Knee Creek on what is called the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation . More information on our work can be found at www.oweakuinternational.org
You are receiving this email because you are an ally in our struggle to preserve sacredwater